- This policy covers how Manuals2repaircom treats personal information that Manuals2repaircom collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Manuals2repaircom products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Manuals2repaircom does not own or control, or to people that Manuals2repaircom does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Manuals2repaircom collects personal information when you register with Manuals2repaircom, when you visit Manuals2repaircom pages or the pages of certain Manuals2repaircom partners. Manuals2repaircom may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we may ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some services we may also ask for your address, Social Security number, and other personal information. Once you register with Manuals2repaircom and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Manuals2repaircom collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
- Manuals2repaircom automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Manuals2repaircom cookie information, and the page you request.
- Manuals2repaircom uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- Manuals2repaircom does not allow a child under age 13 to register with our services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Manuals2repaircom does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Manuals2repaircom under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Manuals2repaircom communicate with you about offers from Manuals2repaircom and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims
- Manuals2repaircom may set and access Manuals2repaircom cookies on your computer.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your Manuals2repaircom Account Information at any time.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Manuals2repaircom service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Manuals2repaircom Newsletter, that are considered part of your Manuals2repaircom account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- You can delete your Manuals2repaircom account by visiting the Account Deletionpage in the member area for the free accounts or just cancel your subscription with PayPal.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- Softlayer, our hosting company, has physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Manuals2repaircom may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Manuals2repaircom account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.